Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pics

Finally got around to adding a few pics, but decided I need to take more. There are so many interesting people and sights in Livingston but it is not too cool to run around taking photos of everyone....
Below is our hotel, Casa Rosada which is right on the mouth of the Rio Dulce river. We are in little wooden bungalows, very cozy. Me drinking my AM coffee in the palapa, looking a little rough and sleepy. And covered in bug bites....




Above is a pic of Semuc Champey, the natural limestone pools that form a bridge over a river near Coban. And Lisa and I in the lancha boat on the way to Livingston after 11 hours of bus riding for me. Good times!

1 comment:

Ilsa said...

hola chica!
remind me not to do my hair that way anymore. Hope you made it safely to Guatemala city. I lost my flashcard so i´m pilfering photos off your blog.
Lisa xo