Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The sickness


As with most travelers, I got the sickness on Sunday. I spent the entire night running to the bathroom, my stomach in great pain and not sleeping. I decided that throwing up in an outhouse-type bano in a strange country at 2 am is very lonely! Not sure what I have, but it may very well be ameabos. My friend from school went to the pharmacy for me and I am feeling much better today. Hopefully, the worse has past! I didn't go to school yesterday, just layed in bed with no TV or books, but thankfully had my Ipod to distract me. It was hard communicating with the family, but Zuhil, the other student at the house, was very helpful and great to have by my side!

More pics to follow, it took me about 1/2 hour to add these 2!

No comments: